Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, 5 March 2015

Awaken Your Ghost by JordanRoberts

21:13:00


This photo is dedicated to my beautiful wife. I've never met anyone with a more beautiful soul and inspiring story as hers. Truly someone I aspire to be more like. Taking this photo was like going back through time with her. The more I lingered, the more I connected with her escape. A lot of sadness was left at the end of this pier. I was lucky enough to visit her hometown along Lake Illawarra, NSW, Australia. I'm finally back now after 3 months in Australia and wanted to open the new year with this image. I have a lot of photos to sort through, so there will be a steady stream over the next couple months. For prints on this image please visit http://ift.tt/1f9N15I You will also find information on upcoming workshops for 2015!



from 500px http://ift.tt/1KsjdnP

via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer